Monday, September 12, 2011

Why Most Women Cannot Take a Compliment!!

Ladies,

God has made us to be nurturers by design.  However, many of us live in this capacity "out of balance": meaning, we often are so busy taking care of everyone else, we make no time for ourselves!  As if that isn't unhealthy enough, we often feel we don't "deserve" anything else. 

I want to share this article with all of us who have been tormented by the spirit of  "negative self-talk".  I am declaring war on the "enemy of our souls" and I declare that we are fearfully and wonderfully made and we are cherished and accepted in The Beloved, Jesus Christ! 

Psalms 139:14-18

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
   when I was made in the secret place,
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
   all the days ordained for me were written in your book
   before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
   How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
   they would outnumber the grains of sand—
   when I awake, I am still with you.

Click on this link and begin to declare what God says about you and all that is good and right about you, STARTING TODAY!

http://www.everydayhealth.com/emotional-health/why-you-cant-take-a-compliment.aspx?xid=aol_eh-emo_19-_20110905&aolcat=HLT&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl8%7Csec1_lnk3%7C94744

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider partnering with us as a fellow Way Maker in the Kingdom! Subscribe with us and receive all ministry updates! Thank you for sharing!