Thursday, October 17, 2013

Suddenly!

The Word of the Lord to me today was Isaiah 42:9:


"Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; 
before they spring forth I tell you of them."  


and Isaiah 42:14:

"I have held My peace a long time; 
I have been still and restrained Myself.  
Now I will cry like a woman in labor; 
I will pant and gasp at once."  


We often wonder why God seems to restrain His hand when we need Him to act, or why He remains silent when we need Him to speak.  When He acts in power, He often does so suddenly and explosively!

Then the Lord said to me, "You are about to experience a "suddenly" in your life!"  

Beloved,

I've been out of touch for awhile as God is taking me through some difficult waters.  Although I am not at liberty to share the specifics, I can tell you that the circumstances caused me to draw close and seek the Face of God (as difficulty often does).  And I know now that the shaking, beating and pressing are meant to prepare me for the greater that God has for me; and the Word of the Lord to me today confirms that.

I'm not sure of the road ahead, but I have decided to say "yes, I agree Lord."  Whatever He tells me to do, I'm going to do it.  I'm ready to go on; I want to be all that He has called me to be.

P.S.  My book is soon to be published and plans are in the works for a ministry conference in the new year!  Stay tuned for more in the coming weeks!

May God richly bless you as we prepare The Way of the Lord together!

Min. Angela M. Gracey
A Way Maker and Ambassador of Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider partnering with us as a fellow Way Maker in the Kingdom! Subscribe with us and receive all ministry updates! Thank you for sharing!