Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's a New Day!

It's a new day and God is doing a new thing!  We've changed our look to reflect our steadfast hope in the purposes and plans of God!  This is going to be an exciting year!  My heart is full of expectancy. 

The scriptures say that we shall declare a thing and it shall be established (Job 22:28).  As I seek God's face for His direction and instructions, I declare that God's favor and grace will shine on my path.  We are moving through a season of transition and God is doing exceedingly, abundantly above all that I could ask or think.  He who has promised, is faithful, and He will do it! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider partnering with us as a fellow Way Maker in the Kingdom! Subscribe with us and receive all ministry updates! Thank you for sharing!