Monday, January 17, 2011

I Have a Dream

I was quite pleasantly surprised when I attended Church this past Sunday to hear a message on "vision and purpose."  This is a topic I'm very passionate about.  The message appropriately began with an excerpt from Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech.  It was most inspiring! 

As I listened to the message and pondered, I rehearsed my own personal response to the questions, "What are you passionate about?  What would you do without being paid?"  The answers came quite easily as I have always known from early on in my salvation, God's purpose for my life.  As I've grown in Him, and responded to His call, the vision has become clearer. 

I have a dream.  A dream prophetically declared over my life and commissioned by the laying on of hands.  A dream to raise up Way Makers all over the world - Ambassadors for Jesus Christ on a mission to bring in the end-time harvest!  My heart's desire is to be released into my destiny and I believe 2011 is the year of fulfillment; the year in which God's anointing and authority will be set in motion.  God is doing a new thing; I believe it and I perceive it!  I am convinced and highly persuaded that He who has promised is able and He will do it!  

I want to leave you with the word of encouragement that sustains me:  "Write the vision and make it plain...that he may run who reads it; for the vision is yet for an appointed time...though it tarries, wait for it, because it will surely come and not delay."  Hab. 2:2-3

Stayed tuned as the vision unfolds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider partnering with us as a fellow Way Maker in the Kingdom! Subscribe with us and receive all ministry updates! Thank you for sharing!