Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Celebration of Life

I've come to the end of a wonderful day - my birthday!  I was blessed to do so many things that I really enjoy!  I woke up with my wonderful husband, I spent time with my adorable 2-yr old nephew who sang "happy birthday" to me and drew me a picture!, I spent quiet time with my heavenly Father, I talked to my mother, and received loads of birthday wishes from friends far and near; I had a scrumptious dinner at a world-class restaurant, B Smith's, with my husband, and topped the evening off with fun and games with 2 of our dearest friends (We laughed so hard!  Laughter does good like a medicine.) ahhhhh...Selah. 

I had love, joy, peace...It was an absolutely wonderful day, and I just wanted to share it with you! Beloved, hold on to the ones you love, live life to the fullest, and cherish every moment. 


 Life is a precious gift.  Don't take life for granted.  Jesus said, "The thief comes to steal, kill and destroy, but I have come that you might have life, and that more abundantly."  God has set before you life and death; blessing and cursing; choose life!  The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ.  Choose life!    
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life!"  John 3:16


No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider partnering with us as a fellow Way Maker in the Kingdom! Subscribe with us and receive all ministry updates! Thank you for sharing!