Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Gratitude

#givethanks
So grateful for the gift 🎁 of love, peace and the joy that comes only from God; it strengthens my soul and waters my spirit.  When I think of all the way He has brought my husband and I, I can’t help but to be filled with gratitude.  So much change, yet we remained secure in God; so much chaos without, yet our hope is anchored in God.

Last year was very difficult for me and my family, and at this time last year, we were facing so many challenges, I honestly didn’t know how we were going to make it through.  But what looked impossible became possible with God.  Not only did we make it, but we discovered the hand of God in our lives, and all the blessings that followed.

So I just want to encourage others:  “In EVERYTHING give THANKS, for this is the will of God concerning you.”  (1 Thess. 5:18) No matter what it looks like right now, God is in the midst of your circumstances and HE WILL bring you through!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider partnering with us as a fellow Way Maker in the Kingdom! Subscribe with us and receive all ministry updates! Thank you for sharing!