Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Hiatus - I'm Back!!

I'm back!!
I'm so sorry to have been gone so long!  I have been in God's training camp, preparing for the next season of ministry and that included the last 6 months of Clinical Pastoral Education as a Chaplain Intern at the world renowned Johns Hopkins Hospital - Bayview Medical Center!





















This accomplishment has such special meaning in this season of preparation.  Over the past 8 months, I endured one of the most challenging experiences in my health.  God brought me through immunizations, ministry due to death in the family, a blood clot, a biopsy and finally major surgery.  It was HIS GRACE that brought me through!  I know I was smack dab in the middle of God's will because of the great lengths the enemy went to try to stop me! 

When God calls you, move.  Trust God, no matter what comes.  Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world!  We are MORE than conquerors through Him who loves us and gave Himself for us!!

STAY TUNED!  More revelation to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider partnering with us as a fellow Way Maker in the Kingdom! Subscribe with us and receive all ministry updates! Thank you for sharing!