Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tis the Season!

November was an amazing month!  I recently started a jewelry business and when I attended our monthly business development meeting, I was recognized for my achievements since I started in September (2 ribbons!).  God has been gracious to me and my business is doing well. 

I am the presiding minister over a small congregation in our community, and every year we participate in an outreach inititiative:  Operation Christmas Child, a ministry of Samaritan's Purse, under the leadership of Franklin Graham.  This year we doubled our contribution to 14 boxes!!  The Word of God says that our giving will redound in thanksgiving to our Lord!!  And God the Father gets all the glory!! 




Just a couple days later, God opened a door of opportunity for me to appear as a guest on a local show entitled, "Living in Phenomenal Health" with Pastor Maria Nock of L.I.V.E. Worship Ministries.  Our discussion focused on inner healing in the life of the believer.  The show is set to air early in 2012. 

At the end of the month, WomanScope News Magazine published an article I wrote for their Woman of Faith column in their November 2011 issue.  Check it out on page 18!  Go to Woman of Faith Enjoy!

We topped off the month by ministering to a single mother at restaurant where we frequently eat.  We allowed ourselves to be used by the Holy Spirit to share the Word and the Love of Jesus Christ!  God smiled. :-) and we were blessed beyond measure.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!! 

As I look forward to the new year, I am trusting God for divine provision to complete our outreach evangelism project, The Way Makers CD.  We still need to raise approx. $3,000.  Details will be forthcoming as to how you can sow your seed in the Kingdom and participate in what God is doing.  In the meantime, prayerfully consider partnering with Angelic Grace Ministries to raise up way makers in this end-time hour to prepare the way of the Lord. 

May the peace and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you and your family this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider partnering with us as a fellow Way Maker in the Kingdom! Subscribe with us and receive all ministry updates! Thank you for sharing!