Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Goal Accomplished!

Tonight I'm filled with a deep sense of satisfaction at accomplishing a professional goal - one that I never thought I would be able to achieve.  A few months ago, I was driving home and I heard the Lord bring to my remembrance something that I'd read that went something like this: "it's one thing to be prepared and have no opportunities, but it's quite another to have opportunity knock and not be prepared."  I forgot who said it, but it provocked me to action!  I wasn't responding to anything, but the inner voice that was telling me it was time.

So, I stepped out in faith.  I wasn't really sure how I was even going to pay for this pursuit, but God made a way; He gave favor and I was able to obtain the funds I needed.  And thus began my preparation for professional certification as a Human Resources Officer.

After 2 1/2 months of course work, and 2 weeks of study, today I received the prize!  I am officially Angela Gracey, PHR, CBP.  The satisfaction of a goal accomplished, a dream realized is sweet to the soul.  And I am rejoicing in myself and my God who gave me the victory!

Do you have a dream?  If God has placed something on your heart, go for it!  Don't let anything stand in your way. 

If you trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge Him, He will direct your paths. (Prov. 3:5-6) 

Respond in obedience and watch Him bless your socks off!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider partnering with us as a fellow Way Maker in the Kingdom! Subscribe with us and receive all ministry updates! Thank you for sharing!