Friday, January 21, 2011

The Word of My Testimony

Last night, I ministered at my monthly service before a small congregation in Silver Spring, MD, on the subject of "From Generational Bondage to Generational Blessings."  Of course, I ministered out of my own testimony regarding the horrific incident in my family over the holidays (see previous post).  I have to say it was the Lord's doing, and it was marvelous in my eyes!  After the message, a woman came up to me and said she was struggling with a decision in her family (meeting her husband for the first time after 20 years of the breakup of their marriage).  She was now able to move forward in the spirit of forgiveness after hearing the message.  I was just in awe at what God did!  Sometimes you never know what God will use to help someone else.  It's so easy to keep it to yourself thinking that nobody cares.  But God cares.  Often times we go through things just so we can be a blessing and encouragement to someone else. 

So please, let me encourage to share your testimony; share your struggles and how God has helped you.  You'll be surprised at what God will do!  Prepare the way of the Lord in someone's life today.

Preparing the Way of the Lord in Families,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider partnering with us as a fellow Way Maker in the Kingdom! Subscribe with us and receive all ministry updates! Thank you for sharing!